Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Riddance!

Today was an eventful day (by my standards). I made a lot of important phone calls, did house hold chores, and even sold some furniture on craigslist! Mo and I had posted a bulletin on craigslist about 2 months ago to get rid of an oak wood dresser that we no longer had room for. We had a lot of people who were interested, but when they would come by to "look" at the dresser they wouldn't have the right form of transportation, and then they never called us back because the holidays hit. So yesterday I put the dresser BACK on craigslist and I sold it today! It's gone out of my dining room now (we put it there so it was closer to the front door and out of Shawn's nursery)!! We also have a lady coming to pick up our rocking chair lounger this Saturday. We made good extra money and now we can celebrate Valentine's Day however we want without worrying about it!

Other than that I'm about to go watch either The Notebook, Steel Magnolias, or 2 Weeks Notice and eat some ice cream!

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy that you were able to sell the dresser and rocker recliner. Go celebrate Valentine's with hearts, hugs, and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shay. I've been following your pregnancy via your mom's blog. It's fun to hear about it in your own words now. I'll be stopping by now and then to see how things are going with you, Mo and Shawn. First baby experiences are such fun. I have 7 grown-up children of my own and 17 grandchildren, but I never get tired of baby stories. BTW, I too read anything Dean Koontz writes, and have just finished the Twilight vampire series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. You might get a kick out of my daughter's blog "Mommy Moments". She's a professional photographer with three small kids (1, 4, 5)and writes about her Mommy experiences with them. Her blog is at http://fip.typepad.com/mommy_moments/

    ReplyDelete