Monday, March 23, 2009

40 Weeks Pregnant at Aldridge Gardens









Umi and I had a jam packed day today. First off we had to go to the DMV to get my drivers license up to date with my new last name. Luckily there were 2 people in front of me so it took no time at all. Then we had to go to the grocery store (since there was no food in this house except for the frozen or boxed kind lol). We were so worn out after that (at least I was) so we came home, unloaded the groceries, ate some Gofta and Chowel (which is meatballs and rice), and then rested.

My middle sister-in-law (Shaz) has been begging me to go get some professional pictures made of myself with my big pregnant belly. She said she would reimburse us for it. She has been MORE than generous to us lately with money so I got a better idea for some great pictures that wouldn't cost anyone anything. We have a small Botanical Gardens like Park right beside our apartment complex called Aldrige Gardens. As you can see from the pictures it is a beautiful place. So, after lunch I got as dressed up as I could, got Umi and the camera in the car, and we went to Aldrige Gardens and took some pictures of me HUGE pregnant (as you can see lol).

After Aldrige Gardens Umi decided we should get some ice cream (since I was sweating like a pig) so I took her to Brewster's. Our next stop was at Home Depot to get some more pegs so we could fix our book shelf (which right now is a DVD/VHS shelf lol). Last but not least we went to Bruno's and used my WIC to get milk, juice, and peanut butter. Whew!! What a day!

We are finally home now and I am VERY tired. Hopefully I will get some good sleep because tomorrow is my doctor's appointment which is going to be tiring as well. Then, the next day, I will most likely be having a C-Section so I need some rest! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of a lovely young lady.The first photo reminds of Mallory a little because of the dark hair. The sunglasses and the bridge picture mask the fact that you are pregnant. The one on the bench and the one on the cart with the turle and rabbit are my favorites. We will have to get some prints made of these and put them in your baby book. Se you later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, I commented here yesterday but I guess it didn't take. The pictures are lovely and you look great. Good luck with your appointments - so nice to have your Mom there with you. Looking forward to pictures of Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw on your mom's blog that Sweet Shawn is here, and HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope you're doing fabulously well.

    I know you'll be super busy with a new baby, but whenever you get a chance, I left you a goodie on my blog.

    ReplyDelete