Saturday, May 23, 2009

He Loves to Smile!



So I figured out that Baby Shawn is just as much of a "Ham" as I am. He loves to have is picture taken! He is really growing up so fast.

We think Shawn has one blue eye and one brown eye (cool huh?) but we won't know for certain for another few months. Also, we think he may be teething! Amiee found a "tooth bud" and he has been slobbering and gnawing on his hands. Last night he slept 7 hours without waking which is SO wonderful...but he still doesn't go to bed until 2am or so (it's lucky that Mo doesn't go into work until 2pm)!

Well, I better go now...we do have a busy weekend ahead of us which does include a visit from both Mom and Dad! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I'll be there at 8:00a.m. so be up and atom. He is a cutie pie, I have something for him and remind me to get the baby shower album so I can scrapbook the photos I had printed at Wal-Mart.

    ReplyDelete